Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grandma Bonnie, How did you know??

Landon's Grandma Bonnie sent him something very special in the mail the other day.  It was something she had been working on for him that she knew he would just LOVE!

When we received the package, I told Landon it was for him and he immediately wanted to open it.  As I was getting the box open, I was asking him what he thought Grandma Bonnie had sent him.  He told me "9!", like he always does to everything.  I opened the box and pulled out a giant #9 that his Grandma Bonnie had made for him!  You should've seen his face.  It was one of those moments where I wish I was on a reality show so someone could have caught it on video for me so I could watch it over and over.  His face lit up and he had the biggest smile. :)  He sleeps with #9 and #9 rode to school with us the other day.  He LOVES it!!!  I took a couple of pictures of him smiling with his present.  There was also another little keychain of a little boy that had a #9 on his Tshirt.  I put it on Landon's backpack zipper and he took him to school.  Thank you Grandma Bonnie!!!



He kept saying "eye, eye, eye" over and over...so cute!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness....I wish I could have been there to see his reaction. I can only imagine how stinking cute it must have been. Gee.....wish I'd thought of making him a #9!! Well, at least he's easy to please. Good job, Bonnie!! :):) Love to you all...

Laura Arcuragi said...

YAY! Way to go Grandma Bonnie!! What a cool idea!!