Friday, October 15, 2010

Our day at the Pumpkin Patch

Since Daddy was gone on a trip this week, I decided that Landon and I needed to be kept busy.  It always makes time go faster (and it's more fun) if we have something to do.  It's nice to have something to look forward to.

I decided to ask my friend, Megan, if her and her cute little boy wanted to go and do something with us.  We decided on going to the pumpkin patch with the boys.  Her little man, Nevin will be a year old in November.  Landon just loves Nevin.  I'm not quite sure why...maybe they knew each other in a past life. :)

Anyways, we went to the Bellevue Berry Farm and Pumpkin Patch.  Neither one of us had been, so it was fun to get to experience it together.  They had some fun stuff for the kids, like play equipment, a pirate ship, indian campground, an old west town, and an enchanted forest.  They also had a petting farm with ponies, horses, cows, an ostrich and a peacock.  The kids rode in the wagon together and later we all rode on the hay ride to go and pick out a pumpkin.  Nevin didn't make it...it was his naptime. :)

Here are some cute pictures from our day with Nevin and Megan...(I'm not going to take credit for these pictures.  Megan is an awesome photographer!)  I'm not quite sure why but they got saved to my computer from facebook and they ended up being really small so i had to make them bigger.  That's why they are a little fuzzy....sorry.

Landon and Nevin sharing the wagon


"Wanted" cowboy Landon

Landon and Mommy

Trying to get Landon to go into the indian teepee

Stood there just long enough for a picture...then was "all done" :)

I was trying to show Landon the sleeping doggy at the top of the hill

My cute little man

ARRRRGH!!

Cute pics of me and Landon


He thought it was funny that I had yucky stuff stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Snack time waiting for the hay ride

Cutie-pie Nevin

Mommy and Landon on the hay ride...the sun was very bright

Landon found his pumpkin...

...and pointing it out to us

Taking our pumpkin home

Landon in the wagon with his pumpkin


Megan and I did a little shopping...Landon got to hold it all

He even wanted to get a pumpkin for baby sister. :)

We had so much fun that we decided to drag the guys along again before Halloween....we need to get a couple more pumpkins for some fun carving later. :)

No comments: