Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back to the pumpkin patch...


On Saturday, Braydon and I took Landon back to Bellevue Berry and Pumpkin Patch to have a little more fun with our friends, Chuck and Pyper.  We wanted to go and get another pumpkin to carve for Halloween.  This time Landon was a big boy and wanted to hold Daddy's hand and walk.  He walked the majority of the time until he wanted to eat a snack while waiting for the hayride.  He had a good time riding on the hayride and looking around with Daddy.


For some reason Landon really enjoys jack-o-lanterns.  I think that's what he is trying to tell us here...



 Such a cute picture of Daddy and his little man


Fighting Daddy with some foam axes and thinking it's really funny! :)



On the hayride...




Landon, our big pumpkin to carve, and a bag of popcorn. :)


Braydon and I also celebrated 5 years of marriage on Saturday. :)  I can't believe it's been five years!  ....although some days it feels like 20! ;)  No, seriously, Theresa was nice enough to come and watch Landon for us on Friday night so that we could go out to eat.  We went way out of our comfort zone and went to a tapas bar called Espana.  It was actually really yummy!!!!  We definitely plan on going back!  Sometimes it pays off to try something new. :)  We sat at dinner and thought about how different our lives have become in five years and how much both of us have grown up and changed.  It's really hard to believe that we've only been married for five years because we've been through so much!!!  I'm so thankful for my husband.  He is definitely my rock and I don't know what I would do without him!  I love you dear!!!

No comments: