Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Trip to Atlanta

On my way home from New Orleans, I scheduled to fly through Atlanta so I would be able to see my dad and some of my friends that I hadn't seen in 3 years.  I spent one night there before heading home.  I met up with some friends at Dave & Busters just to hang out and get a chance to talk and catch up.  My friend Kelly brought her 9 month old triplets (thank you Kel!) and I got to meet them for the first time.  Some of my other friends from high school came as well as a couple of my sorority sisters.  I had so much fun hanging out with them and I was so grateful they made the trip to come visit me for a few hours.

Me, Kelly, Janna and Carla

All of us with the triplets, (from front to back) Jake, Luke, and Sarah

Jessica, me and Laura

Of course I had to get my Waffle House fix while I was home. :)  After we were at Dave & Buster's, Carla and I headed over for a quick midnight snack of eggs, raisin toast, and hash browns with a chocolate milk to drink.

Yum....I think my mouth is watering right now. :)


The next morning, I got to spend breakfast with my dad and the Walsh family.  We went to The Diner at Sugar Hill and had delicious french toast with strawberries and bananas, banana nut pancakes, eggs with home style potatoes, and biscuits and gravy.  It was delicious!!!  If you live in the area, I would highly recommend it!  Here were some pictures we took after we got fat and happy. :)

The Walshes - (from left to right) Bonnie, me, Rhea, Joe, Bridget and Heather

Me and my dad

Thank you again to everyone that came out to see me!!!!  I loved seeing everyone and I'm hoping it won't be another 3 years before I get to see you guys again!  

No comments: