Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm getting pregnant

Today I was reminded of how pregnant I am getting.  After running errands all morning, I went to pick up Landon from preschool.  As I was waiting for him to be released, I started to feel light-headed and dizzy.  I had to have Theresa drive home because I didn't want to drive feeling that way.  When I got home I laid down on the couch for about an hour before I felt okay enough to get up again.  Thank goodness for Theresa!!  I'm not sure what caused those feelings, but I'm going to be sure to tell Dr. NewMyer at my appointment next week.  For now I guess it's just a reminder to slow down.  I guess I'm gonna have to start taking it easy soon.  It's just so hard when you have 500 million things to do and a toddler in the house. :)

No comments: