Thursday, October 28, 2010

Me and my belly

My wonderful friend Megan is starting up her own photography business.  She took the pictures of us in an earlier post and also the ones from our first visit to the pumpkin patch.  Her pictures are beautiful and I was excited when she wanted to take some pregnancy pictures of me.  I didn't get any done when I was pregnant with Landon and wished that I would've.  This fell into my lap and I decided to take advantage of the experience.

Megan and I had a lot of fun taking pictures all over the house.  She told me that she planned on taking more another day since she just bought a backdrop and she wants to try it out on someone.  I'll be happy to be her guinea pig! :)

Here's a few of the 60-something pictures that she took in our first session:


























I'm so thankful to Megan for taking my picture to capture me and my little girl.  She deserves a round of applause! :)  THANK YOU MEGAN!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Koenig said...

Dawn- those are absolutely stunning! I too wish I'd had some pregnancy pics made. I like the green shirt ones better as it gives a little more emphasis on your little belly. The black slims you down too much, I think. But they are all absolutely beautiful.