Sunday, July 22, 2012

Landon's new camera


My mother-in-law called me some time before Landon's birthday looking for ideas of what to get him as a gift.  I was kind of at a loss myself, but I gave her some ideas I thought would work.  She owns a yarn and gift shop in Clarkesville, GA (Bumbleberry. Whoop! Whoop!) and had noticed a little girl that came in to her store with a child's camera.  She said that this little girl was taking pictures of everything and enjoying herself.  She asked if I thought Landon would like one.  I figured he would like it because he's always wanting to look at my camera when I take his picture.  We decided to give it a try.

When we got the camera in the mail, I wrapped it up and gave it to him.  He LOVED it!  The video is of him right after we opened it.  He got the hang of it pretty quick! :)  It's pretty awesome.  It is just like a grown-up digital camera, but totally kid proof.  He can't break it, and we can download all his pictures onto the computer.   There is even a button that puts funny hair or hats on the person you are taking a picture of.  It's really cool!  I'm sure he'll enjoy it for a while!

Thank you Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Joe!!

2 comments:

Laura Arcuragi said...

Haahahahahaha!!! I love it!! He has the cutest little laugh. I love that he is already so funny. :) And I can't wait to see the pictures he takes!

Jessica said...

How neat!!!