Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lunch date

Sydney and I went on a lunch date with her friend Mason to a nearby park.  I put Sydney in a swing for the first time, and tried to get some pictures but my camera on my phone wasn't fast enough.  I got a picture of the side of her head and another picture of just the ground.  I gave up.  I did, however, get some cute ones of the kids on the blanket.


Enjoying a drink on the blanket with their matching sippy cups.


Sydney really wanted Mason's drink...


And he really wanted to eat her shoe! :)


Checking out her name on her cup. :)


Cute little Mason. (I wish this one wasn't so dark, but I thought it was cute anyways.)

Mason's mommy, Beth, and I had a nice lunch on the blanket among the gnats and the kids played without a care.  Mason is already crawling and I could tell that Sydney was taking notes.  Now she's more adventurous about trying to pull herself up into my lap, and reaching for toys really far away.  I think she'll get it soon.  We just need to be hanging out with Mason more often. :)

No comments: