Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

Landon has been talking about trick-or-treating all day today.  He was pretty excited after he had his nap today to get dressed up and go out and get candy.  He repeatedly told me "trick or treat" until it was time to go.  I snapped a couple pictures of the kids before Landon and Braydon took off for trick or treating.  (Sydney and I stayed home around the fire pit and handed out candy.)



* Just FYI...Landon loves his "red bird".  He carries it with him a lot.  "Red bird" went trick or treating tonight...in Landon's bag. :)



Sydney got a hold of Landon's hat and he just kept saying "uh-oh" over and over.  That's what he always says when Sydney has anything of his.

When Landon got back, he had a bunch of candy that he wanted to get into.  He unloaded it right inside the front door and started checking out what he got.  He found some M&Ms and immediately wanted me to open them. :)  He LOVES M&Ms.  


"Smiling" with his stash



Sydney's got M&Ms!! :)



All of Landon's treats with the "red bird" guarding it from grabby hands. :)

I can't believe that this year is almost over.  Tomorrow is November...where is this year going??  I already started talking to Landon about Thanksgiving tonight.  It's pretty crazy how fast time goes.  Soon it'll be Christmas and then Sydney's 1st birthday.  Wow.  That's crazy.

I hope everyone had an amazing Halloween!  I know I'll be snacking on some yummy candy tonight. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad Landon had fun....I LOVE the pic of him and Sydney together. They sure look like brother & sister don't they? :)