Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is this sharing I see???

Landon still loves playing games on his iPad when we don't have much going on.  We've been good about getting him a variety of games that teach him numbers or how to write.  There are a few fun ones that he enjoys including the ever-famous Angry Birds.

Landon's old speech therapist, Ashley, sent me a message via Facebook the other day just seeing how we were doing.  She mentioned to me that she thought of Landon while playing a game called "Ant Smasher" on her iPhone.  So I downloaded it onto Landon's iPad to try it, and Landon LOVES it!  It's just a game where you squish bugs and it makes a funny sound....such a boy game.  It is pretty cute though and Landon loves the sounds the bugs make when you squish them.  There are bees on there that you aren't supposed to touch and he'll laugh when he accidentally touches one.  I took a video of him playing to show you how much he loves it.


Then the other day, I was entertaining my children and noticed Landon wanting to play the ant game.  He set the game down and played the game with Sydney on the floor.  They were so cute and Landon would laugh if Sydney got "stung" by the bee.  Normally Landon is really protective of his iPad, so it made me smile that he shared with Sydney.


Sydney and Landon playing the ant game together.  Everyone say "awww"! ;)

1 comment:

Laura Arcuragi said...

You're kids are so precious!!! Good job, Landon.