Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just to tide you over...

My mom came to visit this week.  It was such a help having her here.  She helped me so much.  We didn't do much but hang out at the house, but Landon had a blast with her and she enjoyed all the baby snuggles she could get from Sydney.  She's already planning her next trip out here. :)

The second my mom walked through the door Landon was attached to her.  He wanted her to play with him and read to him at nap time and bed time.  Braydon finally understood how I feel when he's around.  We both turned into chopped liver while Nonna was here. :)  They had lots of fun together and my mom enjoyed getting to spend so much time with him.

I took lots of pictures while she was here, but I can't find the cord to put the pictures on the computer...so you'll have to wait.  But to tide you over, I did take some funny video of Landon and my mom.  Landon was playing with his iPad (shocker...I know) and making pictures "blow up" on the screen.  He thought it was hilarious and we thought he was hilarious!  Take a look...


I'll be posting some pictures later....Now, where is that cord??.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh out loud!!! We had so much fun!

Love,
Nonna