Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sydney's newborn pictures

My wonderful friend Megan took more pictures for us.  She's an amazing photographer and we had so much fun deciding how to make these pictures super cute.  She came with all sorts of hats and things for Sydney's hair (she said she had been collecting them since she found out I was pregnant). :)  Of course, she did an amazing job.  Here are just a few of the many pictures she took.  I think I'm going to take the words from my mom and call this collection of pictures, "The many faces of Sydney"...she sure has some cute ones. :)










Don't you just love all those wrinkles?!?!



Aren't they beautiful??  I couldn't have asked for better pictures.  She has finally started her own business and also has a blog that I follow.  If you want to check it out, click here.  

She asked me if we would want to do a series of pictures for Sydney showing her growing in her first year.  We will be doing 3 or 4 more sessions with Megan between now and Sydney's first birthday.  It's going to be so much fun to compare the pictures and see how she grows!!

No comments: