Saturday, February 19, 2011

The big 1 month!!


Little Sydney is one month old today.  It has been four weeks since this sweet little thing has come into our lives. Things have been crazy since she got here, but I can't really remember life without her already.

We've learned that Sydney likes to cuddle and sleep, but she also likes to eat...a lot!  She's still eating about every two hours, three if I'm lucky.  I get up at least three times at night to feed her and put her back to bed.  I'm hoping that will start to space out more now since she's getting older.  She's gaining weight slowly (the other day she weighed in at 7lbs. 8oz), but if it weren't for all the crying she does I bet she would be bigger.  She is definitely a crier if you aren't moving fast enough for her.  I think she might have a little bit of colic or acid reflux...I can't tell which yet.  If she does get fussy, she likes to hear the sound of the washer or dryer or even the sound of the water from the faucet.  She doesn't like the binky (pacifier) and if I give it to her she furrows her eyebrows and spits it out at me.  She also doesn't like the cold wipes when you change her diaper...it makes her really mad!


How dare I try and take her picture instead of picking her up!


Sleepy Syd

We're waiting to hear from the Air Force as to if we can take Sydney to see Dr. LaCroix instead of seeing a pediatrician on base.  Keep your fingers crossed that we hear from them soon and they have good news for us.  It would be nice to not have to take them to seperate doctors.  I'm not a huge fan of base doctors and I've heard some pretty crazy stories from people that have had to take their kids there.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....such a cutie pie! Even her mad face! :) I love her already.....

Mom/Nonna