Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy winter days

The weather has been pretty cold this winter...bitterly cold.  We've been staying inside a lot to try and stay out of it.  There were many days where the temperature was in the single digits with wind chills below zero...no fun.  Since the groundhog saw his shadow, we've been holding him to his word and waiting for our warmer weather.  Thankfully, he delivered!  The weather has warmed up so much that all of the snow we had is gone!!!  YIPPY!!!  Snow is so depressing, so I'm glad I don't have to look at white anymore and that I can finally start looking forward to spring and some warmer weather.

Here are some pictures that we've taken over the past couple weeks of being inside and acting lazy. :)


Landon's spikey bed head :)


Sydney telling us that she's #1 :)


Sydney is doing so good with hold up her head and she's really taking to tummy time



Landon waving at me while I take his picture


Landon's attempt to "kiss" his sister


Cute little Sydney chillin'


I love the cute little wrinkles on her forehead


Daddy cuddling his little girl


Sydney's mad cause I'm taking her picture instead of picking her up. :)

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for some warmer days.  I'm so ready!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold that warmer weather while I'm there please! Ha!

Love you all,
Mom/Nonna