Saturday, March 19, 2011

There's nothing worse than sick kids!

Like I said, there is nothing worse than a house full of sick kids.  Especially when you can't give them anything to alleviate their symptoms.  It's awful!  First, Landon had it.  He apparently shared his delightful coughing germs with Sydney who is now all stuffy and coughing like her brother was.  Good grief!  This morning I woke up with a sore throat, so I ate a couple of oranges (like everyday this week) and hopefully I won't catch anything.  I have no time anymore to be sick.

In the middle of being sick, we had to have some fun times.  We were playing around one night trying to get Landon to get us a Pull-up so we could change his pants.  Landon cracked up at this, but when I got the camera he didn't think it was all that funny anymore.  He absolutely wouldn't smile for me but I had to get a picture...could be blackmail one day. ;)

No comments: