Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally some smiles!!!

Sydney has been smiling for me occasionally for the past couple of weeks now.  When I break out the camera she gets a little shy and is more entertained by trying to figure out what I have in my hand than smiling.  The other day we were just hanging around the house and I finally got her to smile for me!  I finally have proof! ;)

She isn't centered on the picture because I had to hold the camera off to the side while I made faces at her and talked to her.  Ok...I think it's funny to see the before and afters.  The first picture is before I took the camera away from my face.  The other is where she can see me. :)


Before


After  :)

3 comments:

Megan Roberts said...

Oh my, she really is the cutest little thing! I love her smile!!!

Kelly Koenig said...

Aren't first smiles just the best??? I'm glad you could capture it on film. She is such a cutie!

Laura Arcuragi said...

Oh my goodness, I wanna smooch that little face!! She is precious, Dawn. No wonder you are so enamored. And Braydon... I bet he's a goner. Aaaahhhh. Life with a beautiful family :)
Love you guys and miss you!