Monday, March 21, 2011

Sydney's 2 month check-up


Little Sydney is growing up so fast!  I feel like time has flown by, but I also feel like she's been here forever!  I took her in for her 2 month check up on Friday.  We didn't get to see our normal pediatrician, but one of her associates.  I was kind of bummed, but what can you do?

Anyways, Sydney is weighing in at 9 pounds 13 ounces now and is 21 1/2 inches long!  The doctor said that she is in between the 30th and 40th percentile for both her height and weight.  She had to get a few of the necessary shots, but took them like a champ!  She cried for a second, but was distracted as soon as I broke out something to eat. :)  

It's fun to watch them grow.  I knew she had been growing because she has pretty much grown out of her newborn clothes and has moved on to the 0-3 month outfits now.  She is starting to fill out a lot and has a little Buddha belly on her. :)  She's a lot calmer now than she was when she was a newborn.  She's content just sitting in our arms and watching the world go by.  It makes the day go a little easier when I can put her down somewhere and let her play while I get some things done.  :)

No comments: