Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow day!!

I think everyone has been hit by some snow this week.  Even back home in Georgia they got quite a bit.  We've been bitterly cold here and we also had quite a bit of snow.  On our back porch our table was covered in about 6 inches of snow.



Our backyard and my poor little tree





I thought it was funny how the lights look like they have little hats on. :)


The snow falling through the boards on our deck

We weren't snowed in at all.  The streets were cleared that evening which I was thankful for.  You never know when I could go into labor. :)  We didn't get out into the snow because it was too cold.  It has been in the single digits here the past few days.  We're finally getting to where we're close to freezing.  

I hope everyone is safe in their warm houses.  I know I'm so thankful for heat this time of year. 

No comments: