Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shower for our baby girl

Landon's nurses, Theresa and Heidi were nice enough to throw me a baby shower for our little one.  I had so much fun getting to hang out with the girls and play games.  Theresa did a fantastic job making sure we were fed.  There was so much delicious food.  I wanted to keep eating but didn't have enough room in my belly. :)  Here are some pictures that Megan took that day...


The cutest cake ever!



Diaper cake that Heidi made for me


Landon just loves Jess...every time she comes over he is glued to her. :)


Some of the girls that came to the shower...and their kids


Playing guess how big the belly is...it was 9 squares of toilet paper if you're curious. :)


Another game....unscrambling baby names.  I wasn't very good at this one.



The beautiful blanket Pyper made for little girl


Pyper and her daughter, Roslyn


Opening more gifts...



Landon loves his Nonna



Playing the rice game...you have small safety pins hidden in a bowl of rice and you have to try and pick them out...blindfolded...not as easy as it sounds.  I only got 4 in one minute.


Landon reading up on the best baby products. :)



LOVE this onesie from Megan!


Landon was trying to put on baby sister's clothes.  He was walking around with it over his shoulders.


Theresa, me and Heidi



This is a good side picture of my belly


I had the best time and I'm so thankful for everyone that came to help me celebrate our little girl!  I'm so excited to get to meet this little munchkin!!

A BIG THANK YOU TO THERESA AND HEIDI FOR ALL OF THEIR HARD WORK ON THE SHOWER!!!  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! XOXOXOXO

No comments: