Friday, December 17, 2010

34 week checkup

This pregnancy is going by so fast!!!  I had my 34 week appointment this week.  It wasn't too exciting...just talking with Dr. NewMyer and listening to little girl's heartbeat on the doppler.  Her heartbeat was in the 130s (per minute), which is good.  I've only gained 22 pounds so far, although I feel SO much bigger. :)  She's starting to run out of room in there because I don't feel her moving as much, but when she does, it is very uncomfortable!  I've started to feel more uncomfortable with back pain, cramping and headaches.  Fun, huh??

Here's a lovely picture of me and my "torpedo belly" at 34 weeks...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and my granddaughter are adorable! Love!

Mom/Nonna

Kelly Koenig said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see that little sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Loads!

Anonymous said...

Cum loads!