Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun pictures of baby sister

I had my 32 week appointment with Dr. NewMyer on the 1st.  Everything was great!  We got some new pictures of our little girl.  My mom was here, so she got to come to my appointment with me and watch little girl bounce around on the screen.  As we were getting measurements, the technician was getting some pictures.  We were trying to get a picture of her face when she started to blink!!  She closed her eyes, and my mom started talking to her.  Just as she heard my mom's voice she opened her eyes again!  She did it over and over.  As long as my mom was talking to her, she would open her eyes and blink.  It was so amazing to see that even in the womb she was very attentive to what was going on on the outside. :)  Here's the picture of her looking at us:


You can make out her face on the top of the picture.  You can see her eye looking at you...creepy, huh?? :)



Look at that cute little smile!  

She was measuring 16 inches long already!!  Holy cow!  Her weight was estimated at 4 lbs. 2 oz.  The technician said that that was right on track.  I can't wait to get to meet her and see this cute little bundle of joy that has been kicking the crap out of my insides!!! :)  The time is getting close and I'm nervous, but also very excited to add another little person to our family.  I can't wait to give her a squeeze! :)

No comments: