Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April's extra pictures

So, I've been trying to play catch-up with the blog lately.  We've been busy little bees around here!  Here are some cute pictures from the month of April that needed to be seen instead of sitting on my computer. :)



Cute little giggles. :)


He wasn't sad.  I promise.  It's just a cute little picture.


This little doll that Sydney is holding was her buddy when she was a baby in a carseat.  When we went to Florida last June, it went with us.  She loved it.  My cousin, Katie, named her Molly.  Molly was hidden in a cupboard until the other day when Sydney found her.  She recognized her and brought her over to show me and told me a little "story" and pointed to Molly.  She was all giggles when I asked her if she had found Molly.  It was the sweetest and cutest thing ever!


Cute giggly Landon



Mommy and Sydney's close up


Cute little snuggle bugs watching TV with Dad.  I think this picture ranks in my top 10 favorite pictures.


Sydney being silly while trying to get a good picture. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

There is WAY to much cuteness going on at your house!!! Love these pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Love you all,
Mom/Nonna