Friday, May 20, 2011

Sydney's fourth month

My little baby girl is growing up so fast!  I feel like she was just born yesterday, but on the flip side, I can't remember life without her.  Contradictory, I know.  It's crazy how fast time goes when you are busy loving your children.

Sydney has grown into a cute little girl that loves to watch her brother play.  She really loves when he pays attention to her and gives her hugs.  She's a cuddle bug that likes to be reminded that she is loved.  She gives the best smiles when she wakes up in the morning and the cutest little giggles when you tickle her.  She tries her best to play on her tummy, but prefers to lay on her back and play with her feet.  She is starting to really get the hang of flipping from her belly to her back.  She enjoys having conversations with you and will smile and coo when you talk to her.  She's changed so much in so little time.

I took her in for her four month check up the other day and Dr. LaCroix says she looks great!  She weighs 12 pounds 11 ounces (44th percentile).  Dr. LaCroix also gave us the go-ahead to start giving her rice cereal if we think she needs it.  I'm not sure she "needs" it yet, but we may just try it to see how she does.

Here is a picture of Sydney from our wonderful friend Megan.  Isn't she beautiful??


We took a bunch of pictures and will be getting more soon.  I'll post them as soon as I get them. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

She's gorgeous! And taking after her mom in more ways than one! You used to play with your feet when you were an infant too.... :)