Monday, May 16, 2011

So many visitors!!!

Sorry for the absence of posts.  We've had a busy couple of weeks.  After my birthday, my dad came out to visit for a week.  He was coming to help with put the electrical stuff in the basement, but most importantly, to meet Sydney and see Landon.  He ended up being very busy with both. :)


My dad with Sydney right after we picked him up from the airport.


Listening to Grandpa


She wasn't so sure at first...


But then we got a smile...


And then some hand-chewing, and everything was good.

It was so nice to see my dad.  He doesn't get to come out as much as he would like, but I was so thankful that he was able to come out for as long as he did.  I enjoyed getting to spend time with him (even if we were working in the basement). :)  I love you Dad!!!

As I mentioned in my birthday post, one of Braydon's gifts to me was my best friend Carla.  She came out to visit me this weekend while Braydon has been gone.  It was so amazing to get to spend time together and play games like we used to when we lived together in college.  She's an amazing woman and I love her dearly like she was my sister.  We will always be friends, no matter where we are in life.

Here are a couple pictures we got to take while she was here.  





This is us trying to get a picture of all of us together.  Mind you, I was taking the picture and my arm only goes out so far...plus, Landon wasn't completely cooperating. :/  We were going to try and take more, but Landon ran away...



And Sydney had had enough! :)  Oh well.

No comments: