Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!



I won't mention what number I turned, but I will tell you that I had a pretty good birthday.  Braydon and I made plans to go out to eat, but since our favorite place (The Melting Pot) closed, we had to find a new place to enjoy.  We chose to go to one of those hibachi places where they cook the food in front of you.  It was a lot of fun and the food was delicious.  We were sitting at the same table with another family and it was also the daughter's birthday.  

My husband is wonderful and got me the gift of my best friend.  He is helping to fly my best friend out to visit me while he goes on a trip for work.  I'm so excited to see her!  

Landon also made me a birthday card at school.  It was really sweet.  I am really happy to have such a wonderful family and friends.  Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!!!  

No comments: