Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tummy time and Playdoh

I just wanted to share some pictures of the kiddies with everyone.  I've been working on tummy time with Sydney and she's starting to get the hang of it...doesn't mean she likes it, but I think she humors me. :)  Here are some of her playing:




I found this ring/star toy at a local consignment store in a bag with a couple other toys for $3 or $4.  It's just a little star with a smiley face on it that rattles when you shake it.  Sydney LOVES it!!  She just stares at the star and smiles at it.  It just proves that you don't have to spend a lot of money to make kids happy. :)



Those fingers must taste really good cause she's been chewing on them a lot lately.  The drool has also started...


Cute little playful smile






She was not happy when I flipped her over


But then was distracted easily by Heidi talking to her :)

Landon has been doing ok.  The other night he woke up with another high fever of 105.  I knew immediately what it was even though there weren't any visible signs.  The stupid cellulitis was back.  I called the doctor's office and they got us in to see the doctor that morning.  It was one of Dr. LaCroix's colleagues and he has only seen Landon a couple times.  After me telling him what I thought we should do, he sent us home with the antibiotic that Landon was on last time he had cellulitis.  I love how I had to tell him what I thought we should do. :/  I didn't want Landon to go back to the hospital and I was keeping my fingers crossed that the medication would help him and we wouldn't have to come back the next day for a trip to the hospital for IV antibiotics. :(  Fortunately, Landon's fever has gone down, and even though there is some redness in his chin, he is acting completely normal.  He even went to school today for the first time this week.  

Here are some pictures we took yesterday while he played with his Playdoh.  (He was actually instructing Heidi that he wanted them all rolled into balls so he could line them up on the table...with the colors seperated, of course.  My little OCD child.)



I was telling him to look up at me and he was in the middle of saying, "Mama...no!" when I took this picture.



I love him!!


Next week is Landon's spring break and Grandpa Joe will be coming to visit.  We're hoping to get the framing done on our basement so we can get going on it.  We've run out of places to put people when they come to visit, so Joe is going to help us get started.  Keep your fingers crossed there won't be any disasters. ;)

1 comment:

Kelly Koenig said...

Love the update on the kiddos! There's nothing wrong with a little OCD...haha...Auntie Kelly likes to arrange skittles and M&Ms by color too! Is that the blankie I sent in the first few pics of Sydney? Oh, and mommy it's time to update the name of your blog to "Our little Landon and our little Sydney" :) She needs to see her name in lights too...lol