Friday, April 22, 2011

A thank you to Monty!

When my parents lived in Texas, they were friends with another family that has a son a couple months older than me.  They were good friends and have continued to be friends even though they live far away now.  Thank goodness for facebook. :)  Anyways, their son lives here in Nebraska and when they come to visit him they try to stop and see us.  Last time they were in town they were visiting their brand new grandson, so they didn't have time to see us.  They've never met Sydney and wanted to give her a gift.  Since they didn't get time to come over, they sent a box in the mail.  We just wanted to say thank you to Monty for the thoughtful gift for Sydney.  There was also a gift for Landon which he is in love with right now.  


Sydney's gift


Landon's gift:  Magnetized numbers and letters (he loves them!)  That's all he will play with right now!


Also, a box of sidewalk chalk.  I told him to hold it up for me and this is what I got...whatever.

Thank you Monty for thinking of us!!!  Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I see Aunt Monty is just as thoughtful as she's always been! :) Love her!