Saturday, April 23, 2011

Camping out in Landon's room

Landon has been on Spring Break this week and has been spending his mornings playing pretty hard.  He was so tired the other day that he started rolling around on the floor.  I jokingly asked him if he was going to sleep on the floor and he told me yes.  I was trying to get him in his room and in bed so I told him that he at least needed to sleep in his room on the floor (still joking).  He got up from the floor and walked in his room and laid down on the floor.  I got him a pillow and blanket thinking at any moment he was going to change his mind...he didn't.  He fell asleep on the floor in his room.  I had to take pictures cause it was just too cute.

1 comment:

Megan Roberts said...

Aww, that's sweet! You know they're tired when they can't make it a few more feet to the bed!