Sunday, April 10, 2011

A new car seat for Landon

I've been looking forward to the day that I could put Landon in a large booster seat in the car.  I've been so tired of strapping him into the 5-point harness.  It takes forever to get him in the car.  He has a hard time climbing into the seat, so you have to lift a 30 pound kid and it's not an easy task.  Plus he doesn't really help out at all so it's even harder than it should be. And don't even get me started how hard it is to do the 5-point harness with a winter coat on...oh goodness!!!  ANYWAYS, so I was waiting for the day that Landon would keep his weight over 30 pounds so that I could get him a new seat.  Well, the time has come...Landon is officially in his big kid car seat!


The car seat was called the "Big Kid" seat so it helped me with explaining to Landon the transition.  He was excited to get to sit in it.  The next  morning on the way to school he was happy to sit in his new seat.


When I'm taking Landon's picture, I ask him to look at me.  This is the face I get...  He lunges at me and looks at me like a 15 year old saying, "What mom?!?  Can't you see I'm busy??"

1 comment:

Kelly Koenig said...

Yay Landon for "graduating" to a big kid seat. Gosh, they grow so fast!