Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures from the broken camera...



My poor little broken camera had such a hard time giving me the pictures it had on it. :) It took a couple of tries, but we got them!!

The first one is our Christmas picture this year in front of our Christmas tree. It is the only picture out of the many we took where all of us are looking at the camera and smiling without our eyes closed or making a funny face.




Landon and I took a pretty good picture together...don't we look so cute! :)





Then Landon and his daddy...they are like two peas in a pod.





Apparently Landon thought something was funny. I thought this one was super cute after I looked at it. He's sitting in the rocking chair that I had as a little girl. I guess we're going to pass it down. :)

Below are a couple of pictures that we took of Landon in his Christmas pjs. The one on the right is Landon's first gift of the day, a guitar that my mom gave him. It's actually really cool cause it plays real songs instead of things like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Landon did really well this Christmas. Santa brought him a climber that looks like a tree house and has stairs with a slide. He hasn't gotten the hang of the stairs yet, but he LOVES the slide. He's already learned how to go down by himself. He got a Little People airplane and airport that he's been learning how to play with. He also got lots of clothes, which are greatly appreciated. Can't have enough, you know? All in all, Christmas was fun this year. I can't wait to see what he's going to do next year! He'll definately get more into it and we might actually get to go see Santa. :)





We love you all and hope you have a Happy New Year!!!

XOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my little "rock star" grandson alright! Glad you all had a great Christmas...hope we get to spend the next one together! :)

Love, Mom