Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas time...

Hello everyone!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! I know we did!! Landon had a blast opening his presents. He learned that the paper does rip off, but he was confused as to why we weren't getting mad at him. After he would rip some of the paper off he would try and put it back on. :) It was super cute.

I do have some unfortunate news though...my camera died...for good. I thought that maybe it was the batteries that I was using, and Braydon bought me some brand new ones to use in it on Christmas morning. Unfortunately, it wasn't the batteries after all. I got a couple of pictures on it, but then it died, so I have to figure out a way to get the pictures off of the camera. After that, I will post them.

Braydon and I actually went camera shopping today, and bought a new one. It will be here in the next couple of days so I will take some pictures of him and post those too. :) I can't wait! :)

So....that's all I've got right now. I'll get those pictures posted as soon as I can. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: