Thursday, December 27, 2012

The blogging blues...

I know.  I'm so behind on blogging I just don't know what to do with all of the pictures I want to share!  I've been contemplating just skipping over the fall and just starting off with the last major holiday.  Then, I think about how many people that don't get to see my kids daily, or even monthly, and how disappointed they would be if they didn't get to see their cute little faces. :)  So, no worries!  I'm gonna work my little tush off to try and get as many pictures and fun stories up as I can! (I might even surprise you with a video!  I know, I'm  living on the edge, huh?) :)

Summarizing the past few months:  It's been hectic.  Braydon was gone to Mississippi, as I said before, and got back home on the 14th of December.  We were all very happy to see him.  Landon didn't let him out of his sight for a few days, and when he had to go back to school that Monday, he asked repeatedly if Daddy would be home after school.  Poor guy thought Daddy was leaving him again. :(  It made me sad, but I reassured him that he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.  Even today, he asks me all day when Daddy will be home.  I think he's just making sure I'm going to say the same thing every time.

Anyways, Braydon was gone right before Halloween, missed Thanksgiving with us, and a visit with my mom.    I will catch up with pictures in the days to come.  I'm hoping to be on track before the new year, so you won't have to wait long. :)  But, please don't judge if I don't.  Did I mention I have two small children? ;)

No comments: