Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our beautiful family!

Is it really the holidays again?!  Where does time go??  I swear I turn around twice and it's Christmas again!  This year will be so much more special with both of my children getting older and having more of an understanding of what the holidays mean.  I love being the one to pass on traditions and come up with new ones.  This time of the year is so magical when you have children!

Again, it was time to get our family picture taken.  Braydon always gives me a hard time about getting pictures taken, but it's one of those things that I feel is very important.  Our kids are only young once, and I want to be able to freeze times of their lives in photographs.

We went with our friend Megan, who has grown so much in her photography in the past couple of years.  She's fantastic and the kids are totally comfortable around her.  Here's a few of the pictures she caught of us:








She always does a beautiful job!  She does such a good job, that I have a hard time picking which one I want to get blown up for the house!  Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Laura Arcuragi said...

YAY!! I LOVE posts that have pictures of YOU in it, Dawn! You are so beautiful. Your blue eyes are AMAZING! You guys are such an amazing, beautiful family, and I love seeing yall together!! Thanks for coming back to the blogging world because you're right. We don't ALL get to see your cute faces every day. And we wanna!!!!