Saturday, November 10, 2012

Skipping October, straight into November

I'm a super lame-o.  I didn't blog the whole month of October.  I know.  I should be ashamed of myself.

I have to say that it wasn't because I was being lazy.  The whole month flew by because I'm not sure I got a day to settle down and write!  There were so many things that happened in October which I will catch up on (hopefully) in the next week or so.  It was a jam-packed month full of fun and visits and pumpkins and Halloween.

The reason I don't have a lot of time these days is because my other half is gone.  He's out of town, not gone.  Just not home. :(  He left the day before Halloween for six weeks.  He's in the lovely state of Mississippi learning all sorts of things for his job.  I'm hoping time flies.  I'm on day 12 and so far I haven't hid in a corner in the fetal position, so I think I'm doing pretty fantastic!  34 more days...I'm not counting or anything. :)

So, no worries.  I will keep everyone informed as to what is going on in our lives these days. :)  To tide you over, here is a precious picture taken of my little bugs lovin' on each other.  Soak it in people cause this is a rare occurance! :)

1 comment:

Laura Arcuragi said...

Hang in there. You are doing GREAT!!! And I am so glad that you are blogging again!!! I have been (patiently) waiting!! Love you and your cute little lovey bugs :)