Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grandpa love.

Okay, here's my first attempt at catching up with the past month.  

My dad came to visit on a spur-of-the-moment visit in the beginning of October.  He was missing us and called one day with a date to come.  It worked out that Braydon was gone on a trip for work, so we got to hang out together with the kids.  

My dad is the ultimate handyman.  He knows how to do a little bit of everything and I'm so grateful he's good with his hands.  He helped us out with a few things that were on the honey-do list.  He helped me pick out a microwave for above our stove...something I had been wanting since we moved in.  He installed it and it was amazing how much more room I had!  I was so grateful he did it for me because I know it's done right.  I took some pictures while he was working on things, but I didn't get a lot because we were so busy with the kids.  Here's the ones I captured...


My dad's handy work.  Our new microwave (which I LOVE)!


Sydney trying on my boots.  Grandpa was doing another project...our coat closet.  He added another shelf because we desperately needed storage in there!


Sydney was very interested in what Grandpa was doing under that chair!  All of the screws for the seats of my chairs were falling out, so Dad was trying to put them back in for a temporary fix.

I didn't even realize that I didn't get a picture with Landon and my Dad until the last day and he was getting ready to leave. :(  

A big thank you to my dad for helping out with all the random things that needed to get done around here!  He's amazing! :)

No comments: