Saturday, September 29, 2012

Life is crazy

Holy moley!  Where did September go??  I apologize that I haven't blogged in a while.  Life is a little crazy with two little ones, but that's no excuse, right? ;)  I will try my best to keep at it.

Braydon is having to do some traveling for work, so I've been a little busy keeping the household running.  My mom actually came to visit to help me with the kids while he was gone last week.  It was SO nice to have the help as well as the company!  I love my kids, but every mom understands that they aren't the best conversationalists. There's only so many times you can talk about they're favorite TV show or they're favorite thing before you start to get a little bored.  So it was nice to have her around.


Apparently, Nonna was missed by everyone...including the cat. :)



It just so happened that her birthday also fell in the middle of this visit.  I won't mention numbers, mom, so don't worry. ;) hehe  I haven't gotten to spend a birthday with my mom in a while, so I was so grateful to have her all to myself on her special day.  I tried to make it as special as I could as we kept up with all the other things going on in our day.  We got a delicious pizza at Papa Murphy's and a frozen custard cake from Culver's.  We ended up doing the cake by ourselves that night because we were so busy trying to get the kids in bed on time!  It ended up being really nice because I got to sing happy birthday to my wonderful mom all by myself. :)




A big thank you to my mom for all of her love and help while she was here.  She's a pretty amazing mom and I love her dearly. :)

No comments: