Friday, August 31, 2012

My sweet cutie pies!

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!  Please be safe and happy!  Here's some pictures of my cute kids (and a couple extras that are just as cute) to start the weekend out right... ;)


Sydney and her "Pup-pups"


Tickle, Tickle!


Sydney and Hunter


The Jake and the Neverland Pirate boat was a hit with all the kids!


Sydney stole all the figurines and was lining them up in the window sill.  Her face and the crazy hair just add to the cuteness of this picture! ;)


Sweet little man


"CHEEEEEEESE!"



Sydney and Mason having a milk stare-down...



They were watching the sprinklers outside


Crazy kids!!


Not sure if you can make them out, but my son drew all of his numbers on the sidewalk by himself without asking for a lick of help!  Aren't they beautiful?! *tear* ;)


Coloring in mommy's ladybug




A rare, quiet moment of my children playing...


Daddy and Sydney talking 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids ARE so cute!! Suri Cruise has got nothing on Sydney. They look like so much fun and so sweet! I bet your house is always busy and there is always someone who wants to hug.