Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some extra cake and ice cream :)

I found a few more pictures from Sydney's party on Sunday.  These are some that I snapped as the party was winding down.  They are no where near as good as Megan's, but they are still good (even though some are blurry).  I hope you can look past some of the blurriness.  The second I think I've learned my camera, I can't take pictures when I need too.  Sigh.  One day I'll get it.


Sydney's opening her birthday cards from her Great-Grandma Harris, her Nonna, and her Great-Aunt Gail and Uncle Rob.  Thank you for thinking of Sydney!  She had fun opening them and closing them and opening them and closing them....  you get the idea. ;)  We all send hugs and kisses your way!


Playing with other people's goodie bags.


Our attempt to get a picture of Mason and Sydney together.  This is the best you get with one year olds...what can I say?  Immediately after this, they both crawled away.



Partying is exhausting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink outfit AND the pigtails!!!