Monday, January 30, 2012

Shaggy Dog

Sometimes we forget how fast Landon's hair grows.  I always cut it because it's just easier than making him sit still for a stranger.  He cooperates so much better when he's just sitting on the stool at home watching his favorite show. I've found that boy's hair isn't very hard to cut.  As a matter of fact, I cut Braydon's hair too.  I just use scissors and the clippers and ta-da! you have a nice hair cut.


Here's a before picture.  Haha!!  He always starts to get really bad bed head when he needs a haircut.


"My hair isn't that bad, Mom!"


"Oh my!  It does look pretty bad!  No more pictures of it!"


And an after.  Much better!

I also got Landon to stand a pose for these pictures because I told him that I wanted a picture of his Angry Birds shirt.  He was very happy to stand and pose for me after that.  Then he wanted to see the picture afterwards...what a diva! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!! He has such cute bed-head!! You do a great job, as always :)