Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 30...


This week is the start of week 30 of my pregnancy.  I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over!!  It's scary and exciting all at the same time.  We've been working on getting little girl's room ready.  I put some pictures in frames and hung up her clean clothes.  I'm excited to have my baby shower in a couple of weeks to get more things to add to the things I already have.  We don't need much more...just some of the essentials, crib sheets, bassinet sheets, towels, bibs...those sorts of things.  It'll be nice to have everything finished.  I feel like such a slacker with little girl.  When I was pregnant with Landon I had everything done when I was 5 or 6 months along.  I guess that's what happens when you have a toddler though...some things just have to take a back seat.

I wanted to thank my friend, Leslie, for passing down some of the clothes that her girls wore.  She gave me a big box full of clothes, socks, and some blankets.  It was really generous of her. :)

I wanted to share a super cute picture of my boys.  Landon and Braydon took a nap together in Landon's bed the other day and I had to snap a picture of it.  They were just so cute!


The potty training adventures are still continuing.  We've had some people suggest putting underwear on him under his pull-up, hoping that he would feel the sensation of the wet underwear against his skin and not like it. Needless to say, he didn't care....  I'm not giving up, but I'm not sure what else to try. :/  We may just need to keep him going to the potty when we change him and hopefully, eventually, he'll start to understand.  What a pain!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be time to stay home one weekend and do nothing but stay in the bathroom with him until he gets it! And then put him in little boy underwear! He'll have a few accidents, but maybe that's what it will take....just saying....

Love,
Mom

The Borden's said...

I love reading your blog!!! Your little boy is so cute! I bet you are getting excited about having another girl in the house :o)