Monday, November 15, 2010

I want 50 free cards from Shutterfly! :)

My sorority sister, Courtney, has a blog about her family that I follow.  She posted a blog the other day about Shutterfly offering 50 free cards to people that post about them on their blogs...so I decided to join in and get some awesome free Christmas cards!!!  We need all the help we can get with times being tough, right?

I always order my photo Christmas cards through Shutterfly and they come out beautifully!!  Last year, I ordered this holiday card with a picture of my precious little man on it:


The holiday cards are really nice because, on most of their designs, you can put multiple pictures and write your own message.  They also offer Christmas cards (for the traditionalist), that open up so you can write a special message inside of the card and you still have the choice of getting the multiple pictures on the front.

I love how these cards are completely customizable.  Last year, a friend of mine sent me her Christmas card of her family and it was actually the same card I had, but the background was brown instead of green!  She has really good taste. :)  Even with having the same design, she ended up putting more pictures on hers than I did on mine, so it looked different than mine.  I don't think with all the choices that are offered, any two cards could ever be the same!  I'm trying to make up my mind as to which card I want to use this year, but it's so hard because of all the choices!!!  Here are some of the ones that I'm checking out...super cute!!!! :)





For the past couple years, I've also purchased their personalized calendars.  You can post your own pictures for every month and they just print them out and send them to you.  I ordered my first one as a gift for a friend.  Then I decided to order one for myself, and last year I ordered one for each set of my parents.  Since my little guy is growing up so fast, for each month I put a picture of exactly a year earlier so we can look back and see how much he's changed in just one years time.  Of course, you can put whatever pictures you want, and they even have the multi-photo layout on their calendars too!

My mom also ordered a photo book through them showing Landon's first year of life.  It came out beautifully! It was like having a hard-cover scrapbook.  You can pick your backgrounds, pictures, and even what you want to say on each page.  I love it!!

If you are a blogger, and want to get in on this 50 free card deal with Shutterfly, just click here to get signed up!

No comments: