Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little sister pictures

I went in for my 28 week appointment and got to get an ultrasound and saw how much little girl has grown! She's doing really well, weighing 2 lbs. 10oz. and is starting to get a little chubby.  It was fun to see how much she's grown.


Baby girl with her foot in her face



She even gave us a cute little smile! :)

I start going into the doctor every two weeks now...crazy huh?  Soon it will be time to go every week!  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  We painted little girl's room last weekend.  This weekend Landon will get his new "big boy" furniture and we will be moving all of his furniture into little girl's room.  I will take some pictures as we get things together.  

1 comment:

Kelly Koenig said...

Oh, baby girl is precious already! I can't wait to see her! What a big boy Landon is getting to be with all his big boy furniture! I can't wait to see both rooms :)