Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sydney's playtime with Hunter

While I went to a dentist appointment, Heidi came over to watch Sydney for me.  Theresa was already at the house with Landon so Heidi got to see him as well.  We've been trying to get together with Heidi since she's left cause we all miss seeing her almost everyday.

While she was at our house, she took some pictures of the kids playing.  She said that they were being super cute playing together and sharing.  Here's a couple of the pics she took:


Ms. Heidi and Sydney


Cute little Hunter


Apparently they were sharing these balls and kept giving them to each other.  So cute!


It was shocking to me because Sydney still has lots of issues with sharing!  Maybe Hunter was being a good role model. :)


Later, they decided to try sharing the car...it didn't turn out so well.  They had had enough sharing for one day.  :)

2 comments:

Heidi Warpness said...

Haha.. How cute, I totally forgot I took some of these pictures!! i love the one of Sydney and I!! she was looking right at the camera!!! I wish you could of seen them! It was so cute!! I just wish Landon wanted to play haha!! I will have to come again very soon!! Maybe zoo day very soon!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe she just has a problem sharing with Landon... :)