Monday, April 30, 2012

Landon got a letter!

A couple of weeks ago, Landon was learning about mail carriers in school.  His teacher sent home a note telling the parents that her plan was to have each parent send an address of a family member to school with their child.  This family member would receive a letter from the student, and then send one back to the child at school.  That way they would learn about how the mail system worked.  

I sent Landon to school with my mom's address.  He drew a picture for my mom that said his favorite part of school was numbers (of course, right? ;) ).  She sent him a letter back and he received it at school and was so excited about it.  He wanted to keep it and hang it up in his room.  Here's some pictures I took with him and his letter from Nonna. 


The cheese face. I can't get him to just smile naturally.  He does this face now every time he sees the camera come out. :)


I was trying to get a picture of him holding it in front of himself, but he didn't understand the concept.  First, he would run away from me and run back.  So, I told him to hold still.


Then, he would put it in front of his face....


Then he ran into the camera being goofy....


Then, there was a cute smile.....


And then poor literal Larry came back.  He kept holding it down by his waist, so I told him to hold it up so I could see it....I shouldn't have said that.


Finally, I just gave up.  It was useless. :)
What a goofy kid.

No comments: