Monday, June 13, 2011

Zoo time!!!

I was hoping to get Landon to the zoo before we had his tonsils out.  The weather had been so hot here for a few days that I didn't think we would get the opportunity.  On Wednesday, it decided to cool off enough so that we could go.  I bought a zoo pass so that we could take him whenever we wanted to.  They have just about everything there, but of course we spent our time with the fish in the aquarium.  He didn't want to leave the building.  They have a tunnel you walk through where you can see fish, sharks, stingrays, turtles, and if you're lucky, a human might swim by. :)

Mommy wasn't thinking clearly that morning and forgot to bring the camera...I know!  I'm getting really bad.  Thankfully, I had my phone on my camera.  It doesn't take the best pictures, but it's better than nothing.


Sydney's ready...


And so is Landon (I told him to smile and this is what I got) :)


Heidi showing Landon the penguins.  I think he was a little freaked out about the bubble.


This one didn't come out so good.  He wouldn't be still and I couldn't get my phone to take a good pic.  Like I said, better than nothing. :)

We will definitely be going back more this summer.  Maybe next time we'll be able to see more than just the aquarium???  Perhaps the monkeys??  :)

No comments: