Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little giggles from a cute little boy



I uploaded this video for everyone to watch. We were watching America's Funniest Home Videos the other night and Landon thought one of the segments was hilarious! Thankfully, I got it on video. I hope everyone enjoys it!

I also decided to give Landon a haircut yesterday afternoon. I've been doing it ever since his first haircut when he was a little more than a year old. He does pretty good if we give him something to watch on TV. I use clippers just cause it's faster than using scissors. The clippers have little attachments you can put on the end to cut the hair shorter or longer. I decided to use a 6 on the top of his head and a 3 for the sides. We got him all set up with his video to watch and I grabbed what I thought was the 6 attachment and started at the top of his head. Apparently, I grabbed the 3.... So now Landon's hair is extra short. Oops!! :) At least he isn't old enough to be traumatized by it! :)






The weather was nice on Wednesday and Thursday, but for some reason Mother Nature decided she needed to get one last snow storm in before spring started. We got a couple of inches of snow, but thankfully the sun melted most of it today. What has been up with this weather?!? I wish it would just be spring already! Heidi and I took Landon out to play in the grass on Thursday. He is doing okay walking in the grass. He's a little wobbly since his balance is an issue we have to work with, but maybe with a lot of practice it will get better. He better get ready cause we are going to play outside a lot this summer! :)

Well, I've had a busy week of running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so tomorrow I AM RELAXING!!! I always tell myself that, but I'm also always finding things to do. Maybe I'll tie myself to a chair....that might help. :)

1 comment:

Laura Arcuragi said...

H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E!!! I like the slick cut. Good job, Mom!

I knew he and I were kindred spirits. I LOVE AFV! I laugh like that through the whole thing. There's just something hillarious about people falling off of/falling through/getting hit with... slap stick and physical comedy is the best. :) Plus, laughter IS the best medicine.

Love you guys!
Laura C.