Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello all!

The Walshes have been pretty boring over the past week or so. We've started the dreaded Christmas shopping and are almost done. I'll be happy when it's all over!

We had an uneventful Thanksgiving. Braydon and I had another couple, Megan and Brad, over for a small Thanksgiving. It was actually really nice cause Megan helped to make the sides and I made the turkey. It was my first turkey by myself and it was pretty good. I was proud of myself. :) We had a nice meal enjoying each other's company. Megan, being about 35 weeks pregnant, had a hard time eating a lot, but enjoyed our company instead. We spent the night hanging out with a couple more friends that came over. Landon fell in love with Megan and wouldn't leave her sight the whole night! He was trying to climb up on the couch to sit next to or on her. It was super sweet although I'm sure Megan got tired of it. :)

The next morning we got news that Megan went into early labor, and delivered her son the day after Thanksgiving! Nevin Oren Roberts was born at 6lbs 4oz and is doing great for being early! He was in the NICU for a few days, but is now at home doing well. Congratulations to Megan and Brad!!

1 comment:

Kelly Koenig said...

Wow- what'd you put in that turkey? lol I'm so glad your friend's baby is healthy and home.