Saturday, October 17, 2009

The doctor said....

We took Landon in to see Dr. LaCroix on Friday. She was excited to see all the progress that Landon has made since the last time she saw him. We talked about the procedure on Monday, and she reiterated to me how important it is to get this done. She is very eager to get the results from the MRI to make sure there isn't anything serious going on. She didn't think there was, but she wants hard proof (as do I). She comforted me in telling me that Landon is perfectly healthy. I guess we've been doing well keeping him away from the nasty swine flu bugs. :)

We aren't doing much this weekend...just hanging out as a family and spending time together. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'll let everyone know how Monday goes and what the doctors say.

No comments: