Friday, March 30, 2012

March's extra pictures

I've been trying to post pictures every month of my cute little kiddos that don't necessarily go with anything.  I try to break out the camera every now and again so I can capture my little ones in their innocence before they turn into teenagers before my eyes.  I want to remember them small.  Here's the extra pictures I had from the month of March.


Landon made this policeman hat at school when they were learning about community service people.  He looked too cute not to take a picture. :)


Cute little Sydney looking for snacks. :) (BTW, she's wearing a sweater that I believe her Aunt Bridget wore when she was a baby.  It was made by Sydney's Great-grandmother.  It's super cute!)



I believe she was crying because Braydon took his phone away from her...either that or she's upset that her hair is a hot mess! ;)



Such a cute thing!  I love yellow on her....she can pull it off. :)







She looks so cute with little pig tails.  They start out all cute....


Then she realizes there is something in her hair.  It is her personal mission to get it out.


Then she ends up walking around like this....She's a mess!


Here's an adorable picture I took on Heidi's last day at the beginning of this month.  Both of us tried not to cry as hard as we could have.  She has been with us since Landon was 1 and has seen us through a lot!  She's been an amazing nurse and friend to Landon.  We've become good friends and probably always will be!  Thank you Heidi for everything you have done for Landon and our family. :)  <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I picture of Braydon AND Dawn!!! LOVE IT!
She certainly is cute with pigtails. And in yellow.
Landon's hug for Heidi is way too precious. I imagine you were shooting blind from tears for this picture.
Love you guys.
(P.S. I'm pretty sure Sydney is crying because she realizes dad's phone is an android and not an iPhone)

Heidi Warpness said...

Just love all these pictures.. the kids are growing so so fast!! Its weird to see a picture of Braydon and Dawn, its all about the kiddos!!! I just LOVE Landon and I's picture.. its my FAVORITE!!