Monday, July 11, 2011

Landon's room is FINALLY finished!

I finally had time to put the finishing touches on Landon's room!!  Landon was so helpful with putting some of the decorations up.  Braydon and I spent all this time trying to figure out how everything was going to fit into his room, but now that we have it in this set-up, I'm not sure why we didn't have it this way before!  Landon loves it and he helped place some of the stickers on the walls.  He was very enthusiastic about it, and loves his decorating!  Enjoy the pics I took....


When you first walk into Landon's room





This is the part of the room that Landon did.  This is his new "smile" face...we're working on it.:)


His name above his bed.  He told me that he now wants "Walsh" up there too.


Hanging stickers


Some of Landon's Picasso's


The picture of his preschool class on his nightstand


1 comment:

Laura Arcuragi said...

You are so creative! I love it. So well thoughts out and fun!! Mom of the year award for sure. :)